Saturday, May 13, 2006

where's my map?

Years ago, on the 486 (remember them?) I used to play the Ultima games. I recently found my Ultima 7 CD and remembered how much I enjoyed it. So I then found this program called dosbox from
  • here
  • which simulates the old DOS system.
    So, I loaded up U7 and started playing...woohoo, just like the old days.
    Except, after a bit I had to enter co-ordinates from the map (cloth, no less) that came with the game. It's a protection thingy they used. Until I get the co-ordinates right I can't go any further.
    I have no idea where that map is or even whether I still have it at all. AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

    1 comment:

    Shirl said...

    I think you did well to find as much as you did. Good luck on finding that map.

    Moving is beginning. Will catch up with you sometime next week!

    See ya!