Another thirteen books sitting on the desk waiting for me to do something with them...
1. Entombed - Linda Fairstein
2. Dracula - Bram Stoker
"Complete and unabridged"!
3. Princes of Sandastre - Antony Swithin
"The perilous quest for Lyonesse". Book 1 of a fantasy trilogy.
4. Shadow Watch - Tom Clancy (created by, not written by)
5. Eye of the Beholder - David Ellis
Serial killer thriller
6. The Gates - Jennifer Johnston
Irish. Revolves around a family's attempts to revive their fortunes.
7. The Treatment and the Cure - Peter Kocan
8. Flora's Suitcase - Dalia Rabinovich
A young Jewish couple migrate to Colombia.
9. When Elephants Weep - Jeffrey Masson and Susan McCarthy
The emotional lives of animals. Non-fiction.
10. The Safe House - Nicci French
11. "Don't Fall Off The Mountain" - Shirley Maclaine
12. Superstitions - R.L. Stine
Horror. Stine usually writes for kids but this is for adults apparently.
13. The Cigarette Girl - Carol Wolper
A modern romance set in LA/Hollywood.
6 hours ago