Wednesday, October 18, 2006

This place is a mess! Up until now I've only been working in the bookshop on weekends and school holidays but, now that I'm CEO (hehe) I'm here full time. The lady who was working here Mon-Fri has moved on to another job. I've been trying to figure out the accounts - 'cos it's all been a big secret 'till now. All I can find out is that we've got unpaid bills coming out of our ears! The Post Office account is suspended because it hasn't been paid. The advertising account hasn't been paid and has gone to a debt collection agency. The accountant hasn't been paid. It's a bloody nightmare. Plus the electricity bill just arrived. It's going to take months to dig us out of the hole 'cos we just don't make enough to pay everything off at once.
But I'm going to do it.

No comments: