Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #9

Things I like beginning with B:

1. Books - well, duh!
2. Byron Bay - I'd go back there in a flash.
3. Baker's Delight Turkish rolls - I have one just about every day for lunch.
4. Birds - actually, I don't care for birds all that much but I have been taking a lot of bird pics lately.
5. Blues'n'Roots Fest - at Byron Bay. Fantastic event.
6. Balls - footballs, soccer balls, tennis balls, ;)
7. Baggins - there's more to a hobbit than meets the eye.
8. Bananas - my favourite fruit.
9. Blue - favourite colour
10. Bed - who doesn't love their bed?
11. Beach - don't get there often enough. Strangely, I don't like sand. I think it's the ocean that draws me to the beach.
12. Bob Smith - The Cure maestro. 'Nuff said.
13. Blues - especially blues guitar.
T13

No comments: