Saturday, April 21, 2007

Friday fill in

1. I love a "sunburnt country" is what first springs to mind. It's the opening line of a famous Australian poem. !
2. I can think of many things to put in here, but I'll go with blackness today is my downfall.
3. I went to the EastCoast Blues n Roots Festival to dance in the sun , but I danced in the rain instead!
4. The Cure is my favorite band.
5. If I had a million dollars I'd get out on the road and leave this all behind.
6. One of my favorite things to enjoy is travelling!
7. I'm going to work in the bookshop this weekend!

From Percy

2 comments:

Janet said...

hehehe I love when you call me Percy :-)

I'm glad to see you're feeling better, have a great weekend, ok? Thanks for playing!

Julie said...

My weekend is going to be one of recovery. Grrrr