Friday, April 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #8

I'm going to pinch Janet's idea for this and do a letter of the alphabet per week. (Thanks Percy :) )

So, thirteen things I like beginning with the letter A:

1. Aragorn - the Tolkien original, not the film version. I always thought Viggo was/is too short for the role. "Longshanks" he ain't.
2. Alcohol - I like a good red wine and a good Russian or Swedish vodka (not necessarily at the same time).
3. Albums - in particular, record albums (vinyl and CDs)and photo albums.
4. Africa - never been there and parts of it are scary as hell, but it's still a fascinating place.
5. Aussie Rules football - go Saints!
6. Albacore - Tuna. We had fresh tuna last week - straight from the ocean. Yum!!!
7. Adidas - I have small but wide feet and finding shoes that fit and are comfortable has been a chore all my life. My current pair of Adidas tennis shoes are great. Wear them everyday.
8. Art - wandering through the National Gallery in the city is something I don't do often enough.
9. Atlas - don't know why, but I can waste an awful lot of time looking through a good atlas.
10. Apocalypse - it's just a great word.
11. Amplifier - currently have a Peavey but I wish I'd held on to the old Fender amp that I used to have.
12. Absolut - a favourite vodka (I know I mentioned it twice, but it's near the end of the list and I'm struggling to think.)
13. Automobile - specifically, mine. :)
T13

2 comments:

Janet said...

But he IS "longshanks" compared to a hobbit :-)

yummy Aragorn :-)

Julie said...

Well, yes. But he's supposed to be taller than most others too. I dunno, Viggo just doesn't float my boat.