Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Hmmm. Can't say I enjoyed this one as much as the other two. The twist at the end caught me by surprise but, otherwise, it was fairly predictable. I didn't get as many laughs out of this one, mainly, I think, because it's all been done before. I even found myself nodding off a couple of times.
Keith Richards is great as Jack's dad though - should have been more of him. And Johnny Depp, as always, makes it worth watching.
And what's with Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom? - they are very orange!
Of course, it's been left wide open for Pirates 4 - I'm undecided about that. It might start getting pretty tired by then.

2 comments:

Janet said...

More Keith! My fav part was Capt Jack's hallucinations :-)

Julie said...

Haha, I wonder why? Multiple Jacks. Enough for us all to have one each. :)