Friday, May 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #10

Things I like beginning with C:

1. The Cure - let the rumour of a tour please please please be true.
2. Costner - Kevin. Hunk.
3. Candles - long, short, scented or not.
4. Cherry - fruit and blossom. Mmmm.
5. Captain Jack - another hunk.
6. Canon 400D - my camera. One of the best investments I ever made.
7. Corolla - my Toyota. Another excellent purchase.
8. Cash - haha, wish I had some.
9. Cave, Nick - one of Australia's greatest exports. (Ha! Just came on the radio as I type.)
10. Chook - aka chicken. Chook pyjamas (aka chicken parmagiana) is one of my fave meals, and easy to make too!
11. Crawford, Frances of Lymond - one of my favourite fictional characters. Created by Dorothy Dunnett.
12. Corellas and cockatoos - not such nice birds really but they're always around to take photos of.
13. Cooking - don't get to do this often enough. But I do like to cook.
T13

11 comments:

Andrew said...

This is a great meme. I will have to try it on my blog. Better not pick the letter Z though. hehe

Sincerely,
Andrew

Julie said...

I found it through Janet - www.fondofsnape.com
And, yes, Z might be a worry.

Janet said...

Mmmm, Capt Jack and my Canon...yeah baby!

Julie said...

MY Canon. ;)

Anonymous said...

There's a rumour of a Cure tour? Oh man, I need to stay up to date on these things. I'd love to see them live.

Shirl said...

Let's see, I think I'm going to have to steal some from you again.

1. Candy
2. Chocolate
3. Costner
4. Champagne
5. My Chevy Cobalt
6. Cows
7. chasing cars
8. Cats! (Sorry snuzzles and sierra, you should have been first!)
9. Christmas
10. cobblestones
11. camera
12. cash
13. crabapples!

Anonymous said...

Nick Cave is cool, chicken is good too, I like chicken enchiladas :)
I used to have a Toyota, but it was a Corona, I loved that car...

Have a nice weekend!

abee said...

Lots of great things that begin with 'C'! :)

I too love Captain Jack...and my Canon!

Julie said...

Good list Shirl - cats are good, I should have included them too. And chasing cars - what a great song.

She - that's a tour of Australia.

kristarella - I drove Coronas for years. Old ones, but they just kept on going. Great cars.

lld - I LOVE my Canon!!

L^2 said...

Oh, I soooo want a Canon camera like yours. I've heard they're fantastic! But for that I definitely need more cash. :-)

Thanks for visiting my list.

Julie said...

Thanks for the return visit. :)
I love my camera - I'm hopeless with it, but learning slowly.