Friday, May 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #12

Things I like beginning with E:
1. Electricity - wouldn't be sitting here doing this without it.
2. Elves - Tolkien's elves specifically.
3. Eggs - sunnyside up, on toast, with bacon.
4. Electric guitars - '59 Gibson Les Paul (as played by Jimmy Page) is my dream guitar.
5. Eagles - don't see them around here but did spy a couple on my recent travels. Majestic.
6. Effervescence - something I seem to be lacking lately.
7. Energy - also lacking.
8. Exercise - hahaha, who am I trying to kid?!
9. Emmenthal - Swiss cheese, yum.
10. Excalibur - one of the many legends I grew up with.
11. England - land of my birth.
12. Elizabeth II - queen of the above. A woman I admire.
13. Everyone who's a customer at MJ Arcadia Books.
T13

3 comments:

Janet said...

re: #2 - Legolas to be exact ;-)

Love #13!

Shirl said...

Let's see:

I like
eclecticism
eccentricity
egalitarianism
excellence
ebullience
energy
electrification . . .
elephants
engineers, both train and civil
environment
ephemera
etherealism
and
ELVIS!!!!

There. I did it!

Julie said...

That's a great list Shirl. Although - Elvis? Maybe early, pre-Vegas Elvis.