Friday, June 01, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #13

Thirteen things I like beginning with F:

1. Food - kind of a necessity really.
2. Fingers - for strumming, for typing, for picking stuff up, for all sorts of things that would be impossible without them.
3. Family - my family is pretty close and that's really comforting.
4. Fender - nice guitars. I have a Strat copy, not quite the real thing but close.
5. Fandango - an early Kev film that is still fun to watch.
6. Flickr - opened my eyes to a whole new world of photographic possibilities. (And thank you Shirl for introducing me to flickr.)
7. Flight - I think it'd be pretty cool to soar around up there, despite my hideous fear of heights.
8. Friends - nice to have a few friends - here in person and the ones running around inside this computer. :)
9. Flowers - make for good photographs. They look nice around the place too. Some of them even smell nice.
10. Fauna - also good photographic material. They don't always smell so good though.
11. Florence - a place I would dearly love to visit.
12. Frodo - such a heroic little hobbit.
13. Fuck - such a versatile word. Not for use in front of mother though.
T13

3 comments:

Shirl said...

F, hmmm. Gonna go with some of yours to start out with.

Family.
Friends.
Flickr. My pleasure for the intro, Julie! Love to see what you're seeing.
Faith.
Football!
the FARM!
Field of Dreams.
Fields in general.
Fridays.
Fish. (Not really, but ,..)
Fingers.
Filet Mignon.
Foreigner.

Whew!

Janet said...

Am I really strange cause I'd like to fuck Frodo? Preferably on a bed of flowers and fauna...

Ideally, it'd be in Florence, which we'd take a flight to. We'd be licking food from his each other's fingers; our friends and families, of course, hoping for a hobbity baby from our fine union.

Afterwards, he'd strum a Fender while we looked thru Flickr and finally, order tickets to go see a movie from Fandango. Fellowship, of course.

;)

Julie said...

Shirl - how could I forget football? Oh dear, I'm slipping. Or maybe it's because the team is slipping?
Janet - that's excellent! Well done Percy!