Thursday, June 14, 2007

Another meme...

My Roomate and I once: ate trumpet flowers from next door's garden. They're supposed to be hallucinogenic but if they were I don't remember.

Never in my life have I: been to Las Vegas or anywhere else in the USA.

High school was: where I spent most of my life.

When I am nervous: I get a bit panicky.

My hair: is desperately in need of some attention.

When I was 5: I was living in Liverpool, England.

By this time next year: maybe the Saints might be winning more games than they are now.

My favorite aunt is: thousands of miles away.

I have a hard time understanding: war.

You know I like you if: I talk to you.

My ideal breakfast is: bacon, eggs and mushrooms.

If you visit my hometown: I'll take you all over to see the sights.

If you spend the night at my house: I'd be pleased.

My favorite blond is: My niece Taya.

My favorite brunette is: My other niece Georgia.

The animal I would like to see flying is: a phoenix.

I shouldn't have been: so stubborn.

Last night: was extremely cold. Winter is upon us.

I've been told I look like: my younger sister Clare.

If I could have any car it would be: Well, I love my Corolla and it's a keeper but I could have a Ferrari as well.
from Mrs Jack

6 comments:

Shirl said...

And more pieces of the puzzle of Julie are placed! I like these memes.

Janet said...

dude: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fondofelves/269811007/in/set-72157594328600650/ and http://www.flickr.com/photos/fondofelves/269810650/in/set-72157594328600650/

Damn!

Wish you could come to Vegas for mah pahty!

Just how long were you in high school LOL!

Um...I got a curly perm last night, i look like lil orphan annie now!

Julie said...

Jeez, Vegas - I'd be broke in five minutes if I went there.
I was a teacher so I was in high school for a loooong time.
I used to have curly perms - in the 70s though. Are they coming back into fashion now?

Julie said...

Datura! That's the proper name of trumpet flowers. Thanks for the memory jog.

Kwizgiver said...

I hope you don't mind me stealing this meme. I tried to find it at FondofSnape but ... yeah, got sidetracked by photos and such.

Cheers!
Allison

Julie said...

memes are for stealing :)