Saturday, June 16, 2007

Friday fill in

Another themed Fill In from Mrs Jack. This one's about bloggers she reads....so I'll fill in with bloggers I read.

1. She loves barns, the darker the better!
2. He loves all types of you know, I've just realised that the blogs I read regularly are all written by women.
3. This blogger misses her partner. But she's getting stronger every day.
4. Unfortunately, she's lost the plot lately! (No Percy, no Johnny. Girl's gone mad.)
5. Flickr is not her strong suit; in fact I do believe I haven't seen a new photo from her in ages, ho hum.
6. Her farm fascinates me; I love that country air smell (and tastes) of the great outdoors!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to visitors from out of town, tomorrow my plans include going to my nephew's birthday tea and Sunday, I want to do absolutely nothing, but I'll have to work!

7 comments:

Janet said...

"Thank goodness for that because if I wasn’t this’d probably never work!" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Julie said...

Hahahaha. Kabooom!

Diane and Jack said...

hey, I know some of the blogs your talking about! ;)

You have me curious on who is number 4.

Julie said...

#4 is Janet, aka Percy, aka Mrs Jack - to be found at fondofsnape.com

Shirl said...

I know some of them too!!!!

MommaBoo said...

Thanks for your answers!

A birthday tea for a boy? How old is he? I've NEVER heard of that before.

Happy Friday!

Julie said...

He's 7 or 8 - oh dear, I can't remember. How bad am I! It's a family dinner - he'll have his party in the afternoon with his little friends and then us grown-ups will gather for dinner.