Friday, June 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen#15

Things I like beginning with H:

1. Hands - useful things. Though I'm not so fond of mine - I'd dearly love to have longer fingers!
2. Heartbreaker - one of my favourite Led Zeppelin tunes. Great guitar riff.
3. Houses of the Holy - while we're on the subject of the mighty Zep. Album #5.
4. Harvey, Robert - my favourite footballer. Go Saints!
5. Hearing - I'd be lost without mine.
6. Holidays - who doesn't love a holiday? I'm planning a real big one in 3 years time.
7. Hibiscus - lovely flowers.
8. Holly - niece with the voice of angels.
9. Hobbits - a favourite fictional creation.
10. Hobbiton - if it were a real place I'd visit there too.
11. Home - I've had several over the years but, I think, real home is where the family is.
12. Harvest - another favourite album (by Neil Young).
13. (Like a) Hurricane - a great Neil Young tune. More great guitar work.
T13

2 comments:

Janet said...

Here's a reason to go see Pirates3 again: At the end of final scene in the film, the score orchestrally plays an excerpt from Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven".

Julie said...

I didn't notice that. I can't say that I've been itching to go see it again. But, if I do, I'll be sure to listen out for it.