Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blogathon

Diane is doing the blogathon, at least I think she is anyway. Just as well that I didn't sign up 'cos I have absolutely nothing to say today. This is my tenth day straight in the shop and I'm a bit over it at the moment. I haven't been able to get out and do the photography trips I'd planned, so I'm a bit annoyed about that. Plus, the weather is horrible. There's an icy wind out there to keep the grey skies company. :(
I'm not a happy camper today.

However, on a better note - Mum and Dad got a phone call from Clare and Georgia last night. So they're cheery.

8 comments:

Diane and Jack said...

Not me...

Kat

I am just sponsoring her. ;)

Glad your folks heard from the kids.

That really puts a damper on the moods having to work that much over time, is there a day off in the near future??

Julie said...

Sorry, my mistake.
I'm going to take a day soon, even if it means closing the shop.

Shirl said...

yes, all work, no play, and all that stuff!

Attempt 11 to comment somewhere, anywhere!

Shirl said...

apparently 11 is the charm!!!!

Julie said...

and it's day 11 in the shop.

Shirl said...

oh that's too funny! Somehow this comment seemed to open up my other commenting places. So thanks!!!

Shirl said...

oh, but wait!!! you're still at the shop? you must have a ball and chain locked to you!!!!

Julie said...

Glad to be of service (*in sing-song elevator voice*)

It feels like a ball and chain - I'm having tomorrow off. The shop will just have to be closed.