Saturday, August 18, 2007

Friday, I'm in love... oh, sorry, I mean Friday Fill-In.

1. There's music and then there's Cure music - to die for!
2. Subscribe to TripleR FM because it's the greatest radio station in the universe! rrr.org.au stream along
3. I love a good book because it makes the real world go away.
4. My favourite position is front row, centre, right in front of Robert Smith. But, I had to settle for several rows back on the side. Still excellent! No, I'm not over it yet! :)
5. I need to quit smoking.
6. I need to start saving for the Queenscliff music festival in November.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing in particular - might watch a Cure DVD just for something different!, tomorrow my plans include work and hoping for a Saints win and Sunday, I want to catch up with Clare and Georgia and hear all about their African adventure!

6 comments:

Janet said...

If you hear about Clare & Georgia's African adventure, I hope it means WE hear about it, too! Thanks for the great questions :-)

Julie said...

Of course you will. I'm hoping to get a few pics to share.

MommaBoo said...

What a huge Cure fan you are!

Enjoyed your answers!

Thanks for the fill-ins today, btw!

Happy weekend!

Julie said...

You're welcome. :)

Kwizgiver said...

I enjoyed your fill-ins this week!! And your love of the Cure is infectious. Harkens back to my college radio days when every other song was the Cure.

:-)

~Allison

Julie said...

Thanks Allison. For just this week I feel a bit like I am back at uni.