Friday, August 03, 2007

Thursday Thirteen#18

ThingsI like beginning with O:

1. Oceans - the sound, the vastness, the power.
2. Outdoors - love to get out when I can.
3. Over the hills and far away - great song that probably reflects where my mind wants to be at the moment.
4. Once upon a time - how many childhood fantasies begin with those words...
5. Outtakes - from films, TV. Can be hilarious.
6. Omni - champagne style wine that comes in litres!
7. Orgasms - it's a bit of a shame if you need an explanation for this one.
8. Origami - I'm hopeless at it but am impressed when it's done well.
9. Oliver Stone - made JFK, one of my all-time fave movies.
10. Olfactory sense - good smells good, bad smells bad.
11. Orwell, George - wrote 1984, one of the most important books. Everyone should read it.
12. Organised - I'd love to be. Sadly, it'll never happen.
13. Outside - where I'm going now 'cos it's smoko time.
T13

6 comments:

Janet said...

I'm glad you smoke, cause otherwise you'd be perfect ;-)

Shirl said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

*grin*

Julie said...

are you laughing at my list or Janet's comment???

impwork said...

I watched JFK again the other day for the first time since it was in the cinemas. Still a good film.

Julie said...

Hi impworks. It's a great film, I think. Thanks for visiting. :)

Shirl said...

ummmm, why laughing at your list, of course!!! and the infamous #5