Swiped from The Snapery
01. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Please feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!).
I think the ability to fly would be pretty good. Imagine all the nifty photos you could take.
02. Were you to find yourself stranded on an island with a CD player...it could happen...what would your top 10 bloggers island discs be?
Disintegration - The Cure; Led Zeppelin Remastered box set; Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd; Live Seeds - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds; Floodland - Sisters of Mercy; Decade - Neil Young; Faith (Deluxe edition) - The Cure; Substance - Joy Division; Substance - New Order; Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me (Deluxe edition) - The Cure.
03. If you were a smell what would it be?
04. What bird would you most like to be?
A Lyrebird - not because they're reclusive and hide in the shadows but because they are wonderful mimics. I'd be able to sing any song in the world and sound good doing it!
05. If you were a bird who's head would you poo on?
06. Are there any foods that your body craves?
Occasionally, but it's always something different. This week I had a bit of a craving for fettucine carbonara, so I made some last night. Yum.
07. What's your favourite time of year?
Spring - new growth, wonderful scents in the garden, days are getting longer and warmer (well, in theory anyway), promise of better times to come.
08. What's your favourite time of day?
I don't really have one - good things can happen at any time.
09. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose?
10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be? (Living or deceased.)
Kevin Costner, John Lennon, Neil Young, Robert Smith, Jimmy Page. There'd be only one topic of conversation - music!
Tag yourself if you feel like playing along.
#COYER Winter Switch
11 hours ago