Thirteen things I like beginning with V:
1. Vikings - always a great subject to teach. Young lads, especially, get sucked right in. "We come from the land of the ice and snow, From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow."
2. Valhalla - another Viking/Led Zep reference.
3. Valkyries - on a roll here.
4. Vladimir Ilyich Lenin - one of the great minds of the 20th century.
5. Venice - on my list of places to visit.
6. Vegetables - gotta have them.
7. Valar - perhaps Gandalf was one of them.
8. Vino - always up for a glass or two.
9. Valinor - home of the Valar.
10. Variety - always a good thing.
11. V3 - my motorola phone, currently up to no good on flickr.
12. Vincent - old British motorcycles. The Rolls Royce of bikes.
13. Violets - pretty flowers.
Bird watching special
8 hours ago