1. October November, December.
2. Darkness doesn't scare me!
3. Haunted houses are not that scary.
4. My favorite scary movie is ooh err, I don't think I have one because I just don't watch them. Call me a wimp, I don't care.
6. It was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents - except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets (for it is in London that our scene lies), rattling along the house-tops, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the lamps that struggled against the darkness.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dunno, surprise me, tomorrow my plans include another Phone masterpiece and Sunday, I want to who knows what I'll want by then? Anything pleasant will do me.