Saturday, October 27, 2007

Friday Fill-in

1. The last good thing that came in the mail was do good things come in the mail?.
2. This week I'm grateful for to the other people who are organising Queenscliff accommodation for all of us.
3. Fresh mango is the most delicious thing ever. (I just bought my first one of the season - horrendously expensive but I just had to have it.)
4. Music, photography, friends inspire me.
5. I'm most happy when I am listening to good music and have my camera in hand.
6. And all the roads we have to walk along are are winding. Wonderwall?
7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to peace and quiet , tomorrow my plans include no plans, just the usual - work and then a drink and Sunday, I want to take it as it comes !

From Friday Fill-in

5 comments:

Janet said...

i like your answer to #s 4 & 5 :-)

#6: Yup!

Thanks for playing!

Julie said...

You're welcome, as always :)

MaR said...

I thought the same thing with nr 1! but then I had a birthday this month.

Wonderwall, of course, my answer is the same one!!

Kwizgiver said...

your #3 made me think of my favorite fruit, pomegranate, which is in season now!

:-)

Too bad I didn't think of it when I was answering.

Enjoy your weekend.

Literary Feline said...

You need to get a book in the mail and then you will know the feeling of joy at getting the mail. :-)

I hope you have a good weekend, work and all.