Thirteen things I like beginning with W:
1. Waterworld - I don't care what anyone says, it's a great movie and Kevin is just so goddamn fuckably sexy in it.
2. Watching Me Fall - my favourite track on Bloodflowers. I'll let you guess who by. :)
3. Warburton - spent a bit of time up there recently, visiting my sister and niece. It's a beautiful part of the world.
4. When The Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin IV. That thunderous opening still does it for me even 35 years or so later.
5. "William Blake." "William Blake?" "William Blake!" "Whaddaya mean William Blake?" "I mean William Blake!" - From which film Shirl?
6. William Blake - Dead Man. Johnny Depp with a Neil Young soundtrack - how can it not be good?
7. Waterfalls - I'm still looking for a good one to photograph. I'll have to go a bit further afield I think.
8. Where The Wild Roses Grow - duet between Nick Cave, the king of murderous goth, and Kylie Minogue, the queen of pippity pappity pop. And it works!
9. Weed - you know, the Sunflower in Bill and Ben The FlowerPot Men. Her name is Weed. :)
10. Writers - 'cos, you know, I love a good book.
11. White Rider, the - Gandalf the White riding Shadowfax. This week's Tolkien reference.
12. Wizards - from Gandalf to Harry Potter.
13. Wilderness - a dwindling resource.
19 hours ago