Things I like beginning with X: (this could take me all day!)
1. X Ray Specs - classic British punk band from the 70s. Fronted by Polly Styrene. They were kinda crap but had one "hit" with a song that went like this... "Oh bondage, up yours!"
2. Xylophone - who didn't bash about on one of these as a kid?
3. XP - there are two good things about WinXP: 1)It can be made to look like Win2000 and 2) it's not Vista.
4. Xerxes - King of Persia sometime in the 400s BC.
5. X-rated - usually means there's swearing and/or sex. Violence only requires an M. Something not quite right about that.
6. X-Ray - handy medical tool.
7. X-chromosome - us girls have two. Blokes only have one.
8. Xanth - fantasy series by Piers Anthony. I haven't read any of these books but they sell reasonably well.
9. Xerox - photocopiers were an essential tool when I was teaching.
10. Xmas - an acceptable abbreviation for too much food and drink. :)
11. Xhosa - an African language. Similar to Zulu I think.
12. XXXXXXX - kisses :)
13. XIII - 13 and that means I'm finished!!!!
Altered Carbon (TV 2018, Review)
13 hours ago