Thirteen things I like beginning with Z:
1. Zoo - some people think zoos should be closed as animals shouldn't be in cages. A noble thought but, for some species, zoos are their only hope for survival. There are 3 in Melbourne but I've only done a photography session at Healesville so far. It has native species only.
2. Zorro - when I was a kid I used to go to the Saturday morning pictures with my brother. Zorro was always on the bill, and Penelope Pitstop too! We used to act out the action on the way home :)
3. Z-Cars - a very early British cop show. One of the first I ever watched I think.
4. Zoot - an Australian band from way back. They dressed only in pink! Basically they were crap but I did like their guitar driven cover of Eleanor Rigby.
5. Zanzibar - I just like the name :)
6. Zealand, New - home of Middle Earth. :)
7. Zen - I wouldn't mind a bit of enlightenment.
8. Zeus - King of the gods of Olympus.
9. Zoom - I love the zoom on my camera :)
10. Zodiac - I'm not a great believer in astrology but sometimes it can be pretty accurate.
11. Zebra - apparently no two have the same pattern of stripes. Cool.
12. Zillion - I'd like this many dollars :)
13. Zeppelin, Led - an appropriate way to finish my alphabet TT. One of the greatest bands to ever walk the earth. Maybe the one-off show for the tribute to Ahmat Ertegun might convince them to do a one-off world tour. (Hey, a girl can dream!)