Saturday, November 10, 2007

Friday Fill-in

Go visit here if you'd like to play...

1. Plans and schedules should never be left to the boss to organise.

2. I'm happy when things work out the way I want.

3. The last thing I drank was tea.

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is monetary-wise - my brand new Canon 5D. What do you mean, stop grinning like an idiot?

5. I like mushies, salami, olives, prawns, anything really on my pizza.

6. Dear November, you are the month I bought a Canon 5D.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading the Canon 5D manual, tomorrow my plans include taking photographs with my new Canon 5D and Sunday, I want to take some more photographs with my new Canon 5D!

12 comments:

Janet said...

hahaha #4 just cracked me up! Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend with your new love ;-)

MeL said...

It's all about your Canon5D! :) Happy Friday.

Julie said...

It is. :) No room for anything else right now.

Andi said...

I am glad that you found a camera that you like. :-)

Serena said...

Congratulations on your new camera. :D

Serena
ChatnChill

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Cool! Enjoy your new camera!

Andi said...

I agree with you about Number 1...at least about many bosses.

Unknown said...

Did you buy a camera or something? ;-)

My answers are here.

Literary Feline said...

#1 - Especially if it's my boss! Haha If it's me, than it's okay. :-)

Enjoy your new camera! And have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Obsess much? Enjoy your new camera!
Enjoy your weekend.

Julie said...

Thanks for visiting everyone. :)

Shirl said...

Read the manual? What??????