Hmmm, the alphabet has finished.....what to do now?
Thirteen places around town waiting for me and my camera:
1. St. Kilda - foreshore, Luna Park, all sorts of photogenic spots.
2. Marysville - head north a little way. Great waterfall - when it rains that is.
3. Southbank - bit touristy and up-market for me but I can pretend to be a tourist. :)
4. The Yarra - plenty of spots along the river. I've photographed it up at Warburton but not down the city end.
5. The Zoo - definitely on my list.
6. Portsea - down on the Mornington Peninsula. Haven for the rich but the sea's pretty wild down there. The whole peninsula is photo worthy.
7. Phillip Island - penguins, seals, surf. Can't go wrong really.
8. Queenscliff - last weekend in November. :)
9. Port Phillip Bay - lots of great spots around the Bay for photo ops.
10. CBD - haven't been into the city centre for ages. I'm sure I could find something to photograph in there.
11. Yarra Valley - go out there regularly but there's plenty more to see besides Seville and Warburton.
12. Dandenong Ranges - another regular haunt that's not been exhausted yet.
13. Cemetaries - I would like to do a shoot in a cemetary but, for some reason I don't fully understand, I always decide not to. Can't quite bring myself to walk in through the gates.
Waiting to Read Wednesday (#19)
15 hours ago