Sunday, December 16, 2007

Friday Fill-in (on Saturday)

Fill-ins can be found here.

1. Away in a manger, no room for a bed.
2. Dashing through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh.
3. Hark! The herald angels sing.
4. It's coming on christmas ewww, messy.
5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, Though I knew it was just an ad for Coca-Cola.
6. That Christmas magic's brought this tale of full bellies and empty wallets.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to it being cool enough to sleep comfortably, tomorrow my plans include *sigh* work and Sunday, I want to get absolutely shitfaced but I probably won't!

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Full bellies and empty wallets for sure! Haha I'm already feeling pretty broke. :-)

Have a good weekend.

Janet said...

I went to see Golden Compass tonight instead of Enchanted...pretty cool!