Sunday, December 02, 2007

Friday Fill-in

1. When my blog is broken, I don't know what I'll do. Touch wood, it won't ever happen.
2. I saw the most amazing camera this morning!
3. Led Zeppelin live, Dec 2007 is the new movie I'm most looking forward to seeing. :)
4. Work: Necessary and not doing as well as I'd like.
5. Of all the new tv shows, I enjoy Rose and Maloney the most.
6. If only I were still at Queenscliff.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a drink, tomorrow my plans include work and then whatever and Sunday, I want to take it as it comes!
Fill-ins here.

4 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Love your fill-ins!
Allison

Janet said...

mmm, a drink. think i'll have one!

Julie said...

Cheers! Little bit early for me yet.

Literary Feline said...

I hope your blog is never broken either! I am sorry work isn't going as well as you would like.

Try and enjoy your weekend, even if you are working.