Saturday, December 08, 2007

Friday Fill-in

1. I am looking forward to the week off at Christmas.
2. Red is/are my favorite color(s) for the Christmas tree lights.
3. The candles in the window have no bulbs because there aren't any candles in the window.
4. I don't have any favorite Christmas movies.
5. My favorite Christmas lyric(s) is/are jeez, I'm going to come across as a real grouchy scrooge this week because I don't do all this schmaltzy stuff.
6. I'm dreaming of a lottery win.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting out of this shop, tomorrow my plans include keeping cool and Sunday, I want to break free!

Go here if you'd like to play.

6 comments:

Janet said...

dude, you so could have used a lyric from Cheech and Chong's "Santa Claus and His Old Lady" damn!

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the lottery win! Of course it would help if I played once in awhile.
Enjoy your weekend.
http://becky68.wordpress.com/

Kwizgiver said...

Schmaltzy stuff? Bah humbug!

You oughtta listen to BareNaked for the Holidays. No schmaltz there.

Julie said...

I came across some Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas stuff on YouTube that wasn't bad, in a pompous overblown sort of way.

Literary Feline said...

Oh, yes! I am looking forward to having Christmas week off too! And i would love to win the lottery. But I don't play, so there's no chance of that, I'm afraid.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Shirl said...

hahahaha! I would drive you nuts this time of year, missie Roo!