Friday, December 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Pinched this from Madame Snape.....
Thirteen books on my "to be read" list, in no particular order and subject to change without notice:
1. The Curse on the Chosen - Ian Irvine
2. Silverthorn - Raymond E Feist
3. Darkness at Sethanon - Raymond E Feist
4. Serpent Bride - Sara Douglass
5. Absolute Friends - John Le Carre
6. The Mission Song - John Le Carre
7. The Historian - Elizabeth Kostova
8. God's Concubine - Sara Douglass
9. The Circle and the Cross - Caiseal Mor
10. The Silmarillion - JRR Tolkien (I have the urge to read this again.)
11. Anybody Out There? - Marian Keyes
12. Romanitas - Sophia McDougall
13. Book 12 of The Wheel of Time series, if it ever gets written! - Robert Jordan's estate.
T13

5 comments:

Mia Celeste said...

Good list. You can never have too many books on your To Read list. Happy TT!

mks said...

What a diverse list. I am going to have to be adding to my own list after reading your's and Madame Snape's! Happy Holidays

pussreboots said...

#11 is on my TBR too. The Robert Jordan estate has picked an author to finish the series but I can't remember the author's name. Happy TT.

Julie said...

Whoever it is, I hope he/she's quicker than the dearly departed Mr Jordan.

Janet said...

I really want to read The Historian ... and I adore Marian Keyes! She's great!