Saturday, January 12, 2008

Friday Fill-in

1. My favorite event of 2007 was The Cure concert.
2. I'm most tempted by the urge to just pack up and go. Wherever.
3. Today I want to cool down. Thankfully the cool change has arrived.
4. The last thing I took a picture of was SuperPhone.
5. You and I have memories that go way back, must be all of 12 months worth.
6. The most recent movie I’ve seen that I really enjoyed was The Song Remains The Same.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a bedroom that's not at sauna temperatures, tomorrow my plans include thinking about what to get Mum for her b'day next week and Sunday, I want to I dunno, surprise me world!

Fill-ins here

6 comments:

Janet said...

oh man, you're in trouble now! "Surprise me world" EEK! The Cure was better then Zeppelin getting back together? WOW! You got it bad :-)

Julie said...

Well, I SAW the Cure, that's the difference.

Rebecca said...

The Cure... that's so cool! I had a roommate once that was arguably Robert Smith's greatest fan. While I don't go nearly as far as that, she did leave me with a great appreciation of that genre.

Happy Friday!! :-)

Kwizgiver said...

You weren't the first poster this week but you were my first visit/comment.

:-)

I think I've gotten lax lately.

I like your "surprise me world"... very brave!

Ronnie said...

Hi from soggy, chilly Washington state, where we envy your sauna temperatures.

Literary Feline said...

I can relate to being tempted to just pack up and go. I sometimes feel that way too! Even if it only means packing up at work and going! Haha Have a great weekend.