1. I'm looking forward to family dinner tonight.
2. Most of the rest of the world is a place I always wanted to visit and haven't made it there yet.
3. I've fallen in love with oh dear, how sad. I can't think of a thing to put in here.
4. Six of one, half dozen of the other.
5. Addiction brings out the nag in Janet. It's a good kind of nagging though.
6. The TV show "Black Books" crack me up!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to birthday dinner for my sister-in-law, Denise, and defacto niece Rosie, tomorrow my plans include not smoking and Sunday, I want to not smoke!
The place to be
While I'm here.... Day 2:
I had 3 cigarettes yesterday. One near the end of work, purely through boredom I think. Scabbed one off the guys next door. Then I went to the pub where everyone I know sits outside and smokes. I had 2 there and then decided I'd better go home or else all my resolve would go rushing down the drain. So I went home and watched TV all on my lonesome :( This could be the problem area. Just about all my social buddies are smokers. I won't see them tonight 'cos I'm off to Ma'n'Pa's for a family dinner. I'll have to think long and hard about how I'm going to deal with this 'cos I don't want to have to become a hermit.
Anyway.... this morning was not too bad. Got up okay, even managed to get to work with no difficulty. I've always smoked most when I'm driving - thankfully it's a very short trip from home to work. Yesterday I couldn't decide which way to turn out of the driveway! Today I was more back on auto-pilot.
I've got shitloads of books to put away - so instead of just wandering outside and having a smoke (which, right now, sounds very appealing) I'd better get to work. Ugh!
6 hours ago