Saturday, March 08, 2008

Friday Fill-in

1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to get some rain. Raining as I type, but won't be enough to make a difference. It never is these days.
2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is hahahahaha, that'd be the books. Hundreds of them at the moment.
3. Japanese Cherry Blossom makes a nice ornamental tree.
4. Anywhere it's quiet is my favorite place to sit and read.
5. Vodka and Tia Maria together in a Black Russian is delicious!
6. I love to watch Kevin Costner, Johnny Depp, Cate Blanchett in movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing much at all, tomorrow my plans include watching the Saints play in and win the NAB Cup final and Sunday, I want to make it through a smoke free weekend!

6 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

It's so much fun to read other peoples responses. I'd watch any of your #6's too - great choices. Wishin you great success at your smoke free weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Nicely fill-ins and happy Friday.

Barb said...

Books are nice to have anywhere! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your smoke free weekend! Happy Friday!

CJ said...

We're both going to be doing the sports thing tomorrow. Mine is college basketball, however.

Best wishes for the smoke free weekend.

cjh

Janet said...

re: #6 - in a 3 way? ;-)

Thanks for playing!