Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would go to any lengths to avoid the swatter.

2. Jealousy is an emotion that can't always be suppressed.

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that I hadn't seen it because I only ever see them when someone's died.

4. I'd rather be alive than not any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna dance, sing along, hear more, turn 'em off, depending on what song.

6. If time were in a bottle I'd probably drink it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a drink at the Acorn (we don't go to the Tav anymore, tomorrow my plans include a family dinner for dad's 79th birthday and Sunday, I want to celebrate a Saints win!
FFI

12 comments:

Janet said...

I like your answers! The Acorn...I like that name! Can you take a picture of the outside? How come no more Tav? Did you expose yourself again?

Sreisaat said...

Hi Julie... I am with you on your #4 :). Hope your dad's birthday dinner is a great one... Have a great weekend.

MiLeT said...

agree with your number four.

here's mine! see you there!

happy friday! thanks!


milet

Forgetfulone said...

I love a good book, too! I love your #1 answer. All of them are great, but that one cracked me up! Happy Friday!

Julie said...

LOVE #1-too funny! Happy Friday:)

Shadow said...

the swatter.... okaaay, heee heee heee

have a super weekend, and happy 79th to your dad!!!

Kwizgiver said...

Can you believe we thought alike for the first one?? How funny!

Happy birthday, Dad.

Dawn said...

Great answers - happy birthday to your dad!

Dawn @ Coming to a Nursery Near You

Jodi said...

Great answers! Have a fun Friday!

Anonymous said...

LOL! We had the same answer for number one! Great minds, I tell ya! ;-)

Is the shooting star equals death thing your own personal thing or is it a local superstition?

Have a great weekend!

JCB said...

I love celebrating birthdays. Best wishes to your dad

Literary Feline said...

I used to be very good with a fly swatter. :-) I wonder what time would taste like . . .

I hope you have a good weekend. Enjoy the family dinner.