Friday, July 18, 2008

Say it don't spray it

Saw this at Kwizgiver's and decided to have a go.

How many people live in your house?
4

Do you like your siblings?
Yes, more so with every year.

What color are your nails?
Kind of pinkish with white edges - ie, natural.

What's your favorite place on earth?
I don't think I've been there yet. Of the places I have been, probably Byron Bay.

Ever punch someone in the face?
No

Did you have a dream last night?
This morning I did, but I don't remember it now.

Where is your shirt from?
The Cure concert merchandise. I have five and I wear them constantly.

Are you mad at someone?
Frustrated but not mad.

Where's your best friend?
Probably at home.

Last place you bought something from?
Coles (supermarket)

Last person you were in a car with?
Besides myself - Georgia

What bank do you use?
Bendigo - not that I have anything in there to use.

Do you like being in pictures?
No

Who's your last missed call from?
Don't know - not a number I recognise.

Ever broken something at someone else's house?
More than likely, usually a wine glass.

Are you a good driver?
Yes.

What's on your mind right now?
Too much negative stuff.

When is your birthday?
April 24th

What kind of cell phone do you have?
Phone, Tele Phone (Licensed to call)

How old will you be in 5 years?
58

Are you a movie buff?
No

If you could move tomorrow would you?
Only if I had to.

Did you like the weather today?
No - cold and wet.

Do you like the outdoors or indoors better?
That depends entirely on the weather. Today - indoors.

How tall are you?
5'6"

If you had to choose an age to remain for the rest of your life what would it be?
Whatever age it was that I was satisfied wth my life.

What's something in your past you wish you could relive?
Riding a motorcycle.

What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
My weekends are on Tuesday - photography.

Favorite nearby vacation destination?
Queenscliff

How's the weather?
Cold

Does anything on your body hurt?
Yes

What was the last television show you watched?
The football is on right now.

Do you prefer orange or cherry ice-pops?
Neither

Do you like pickles?
Yes

Does your hair still smell like shampoo?
Probably not. I avoid scented shampoos, my scalp doesn't like them.

What's plugged in in the nearest outlet?
Laptop, bedside lamp, clock radio.

What was the last thing you wrote by hand?
A recipe

What's your favorite commercial?
No such thing.

Do you pay attention to celebrity gossip?
No

Have you sang out loud today?
No and that's a sure indication of my mood.

Do you wish it was 4 years into the future, or 4 years back?
Back.

Can you touch your nose with your foot?
Hahahahaha.

Do you prefer paper towels, or napkins?
Does it matter?

Are you currently texting anyone?
No

What was the last movie you watched?
At the cinema? Jeez, I can't remember.

Who did you last high-five?
Dunno, probably a child.

Describe your best friend in 3 words?
Hard-working, family-oriented, supportive.

What is your MySpace song?
My what?

1 comment:

Janet said...

"Whatever age it was that I was satisfied wth my life."

What age was that?