Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was chicken parmagiana.

2. Violence is something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon equals lots of cheese.

4. Dry as a dead dog's dinger is one of my favorite local expressions. (It's not really, just the first one I thought of.)

5. Sometimes it's best to move on.

6. ________ is the best movie I've seen so far this year! (Haven't seen a good one yet.)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to fireplace, red wine, football, tomorrow my plans include going to that engagement party I thought was on last weekend, but is actually this weekend! and Sunday, I want to relax, except I have to work!
FFI

11 comments:

Janet said...

Have you ever had spiced red wine? mmmm, so good! Thanks for playing, bubba ;-)

Anonymous said...

It is scary how we sometimes think alike! My moon is stinky Limburger cheese!

Reading other people's weekend expectations makes me realize I have NO life :-\

LarryG said...

sounds like an awesome weekend! enjoy
love the expression - never heard it here in the US

MiLeT said...

i was about to do the same thing you have done on number 6 but i realized i did saw a good movie last week.

i posted my fill in here. hope you can drop by. thanks.

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing a lot of "move on" for #5. I used something similar "Let it be." It seems we bloggers know when to quit!

~Amanda~ said...

Hope you have a great weekend, have fun at that engagement party, and dont work to hard on Sunday!

Jack said...

A fireplace and a glass of read wine sounds like a great evening :)
Enjoy!

Jack said...

Oops... Red wine, that is

teabird said...

I must remember to say "dry as a dead dog's dinger" more often!

Literary Feline said...

I love chicken parmigiana! I really dislike violence too. There's too much of it in this world.

That really is a great phrase! Haha

I hope you have a great weekend!

Shadow said...

mmm, your last restaurant meal sounds yummy!

have a good party tonight!