Seen at Wendy's
* Grab your current read.
* Let the book fall open to a random page.
* Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page. NO SPOILERS!
* Share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from (that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given).
* Leave a link to the blog post where you’ve shared your “Teaser" in the comments to the week's TUESDAY TEASER post at Should Be Reading.
* If you don’t have a blog, share the teaser in a comment on that week’s “Teaser” post.
The law which Solomon Kentucky had come forth to proclaim (should the people so ordain it) was one that had been a long time coming; a law which was needed now more than ever before; a law from which the people could draw the strength they needed in order to go forth and do the work of the Lord and the Love on Earth; a law which would make them worthy of the sacrifices that Baby Jesus and Diana had made for them; a law which had long since been on the spiritual statutes of the beacon land across the Atlantic and which now finally was to be proclaimed here, in Great England, in Great Scotland, in Great Wales and across the water in the Emerald Country, that it might give strength and succour to the faithful.
Henceforth, from this time and place and across the whole land, Solomon Kentucky wished it to be known (should the people so ordain it) that every single person would by law and by statute be famous.
Blind Faith by Ben Elton p.127/8
19 hours ago