Monday, September 15, 2008

E.T. Phone Home.......

So, my first 365 days project has finished. Today is day 365. 365 photos of a phone - well, three phones actually seeing as I lost THE Phone with only 15 days to go. That was a major disaster. The positive side to that is that I now have a phone which actually works properly as a phone. So it wasn't all bad I guess. Still, I would have preferred to finish the project with the original. Nevermind.

The first of 365 photos:
One phone/365 days. Day 1

And the last:

E.T. Phone Home......., originally uploaded by jsarcadia.

4 comments:

Shadow said...

did you take a photo of a phone every day for a year? or did you take a picture with your phone every day...

Julie said...

Of the phone. The full set is here if you're interested....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jsarcadia/sets/72157601993399688/

Janet said...

Well done, my friend, well done!

Shirl said...

now what is your next 365 project going to be?