Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. October means Springtime.
2. Sarah Palin scares me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's time I was on my way.
4. My favorite horror movie is I don't have one because it's not a genre I watch.
5. The eighties = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night and leaves were falling all around. :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing much, I might go visit Bronnie, tomorrow my plans include work and Sunday, I want to maybe have a drink or two after work!
FFI

8 comments:

~ Mhay ~ said...

I also don't like watching horror films :)

Hope you can also visit mine.

Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

No horror films at all?

~Swankymama said...

The 80's were good times indeed!

Have a great weekend! Stop by when you have a chance!

Denise

Amber said...

where do you go when the leaves start to fall?

Kwizgiver said...

Palin scares me, too, we have a match on that answer!

Have a great weekend!

LarryG said...

ahhh...

who's afraid of SP??? lol

wow the eighties... seems like well... 20 years ago... lol

Enjoy your weekend.

Jack said...

There has to one or two old horror flicks you liked..

I'd also like to know were you go when the leaves start to fall... perhaps someplace warm and exotic?

Happy Friday :)

sally906 said...

Snap with number two - That woman sure scares me