1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was - this is hard because I usually don't go unless I'm sure I'll like it. Um, Midsummer Night's Dream (Shakespeare) as performed by 13/14 year olds. (Georgia and her classmates)
2. Fettucine Carbonara is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It's time for a Led Zeppelin tour (as if!).
4. Water is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the words "Do you buy books?" again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a a line of wind blown trees and small shrubs, and on the other was an ocean. Take me there now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing special, tomorrow my plans include catching up on website alterations and Sunday, I want to be up to date work-wise. HA!