Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen books on my to-be-read list (ie., 13 of the books I snaffled for myself in the big clean up). Some are books I've had my eye on for a while, some are by authors recommended to me by customers (ex-customers).

In no particular order:

1. The Memory Keeper's Daughter - Kim Edwards
2. The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
3. Romanitas - Sophia McDougall
4. Tolkien: A Biography - Michael White
5. Sick Puppy - Carl Hiaasen
6, 7, 8. Memory, Sorrow and Thorn trilogy - Tad Williams
9. Promise Me - Harlen Coben
10. Piece Of My Heart - Peter Robinson
11. Rain Fall - Barry Eisler
12. Beyond The Hanging Wall - Sara Douglass
13. Painting Mona Lisa - Jeanne Kalogridis
T13

1 comment:

Janet said...

i dated a guy in high school named Todd Williams...he was SO sweet!