Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. The last band I saw live was The Cure and they were unbelievably fantastic!
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is the family gathering at Christmas. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is yet to begin.
4. Thoughts of Led Zeppelin fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear clothes well.
6. Bagpipes can be good but can also be awful.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night in front of the TV, probably watching the Goblet of Fire, tomorrow my plans include hopefully getting out and taking some decent photographs and Sunday, I want to maybe do more of the same!
FFI

PS. Given the weather forecast, I'm not going out anywhere with the camera!

12 comments:

Julie said...

I am right with you on the Christmas shopping, must get started! Enjoyed checking out your blog:)

CC said...

I like your number 7. It's sounds like a fun week-end.

Paula said...

Have a great weekend...

Shadow said...

your bagpipes reminds me of a thing our minister said many, many moons ago: those who say they like the sound of bagpipes, are likely to lie again in their lives... have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy Weekend!

LarryG said...

Family YES!
So what is up with LZ?

Great fills J-gal.

See my Fill-in

Amber said...

if ya can't wear clothes well, I say go nude!
LOL
Happy Friday :o)

Janet said...

I guess I'm a liar then :-) Have fun watching The Goblet...I'll be watching Cedric Diggory tonight in another movie LOL!

Sorry I haven't been around...I've been out and reading and such! Miss you!

Kwizgiver said...

Sounds like a good weekend!

I've yet to start shopping for the holidays, too.

JO said...

Here's my answers!

Happy weekend!

Christina said...

Ahhh.... a quiet night in front of the TV.... sounds so nice!

I'm up at christina's fill in friday

Literary Feline said...

It's hard for me to find clothes that fit well too. :-(

I hope you have a good weekend, Julie!