Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Give me five Monday (on Tuesday)

Seen at Kwizgiver's
The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.

# 41 Give Me Five staples on your grocery list besides milk, bread and eggs.
Firstly, eggs are never on my list - we have chooks! (chickens)

1. Coffee - Fair Trade, organic. (the only one I have a photo of)
Bad enough not smoking
2. Pasta
3. Cheese
4. Vegetables - whatever's in season that I feel like cooking/eating.
5. Chicken - free range only.

3 comments:

Shadow said...

mmmmm, cheese yes, veggies yes, then fruit, yoghurt and something sweet for the bean...

Janet said...

milk bread and eggs are rarely on my list...

Kwizgiver said...

I'm with Janet, milk, bread & eggs are very rarely on my list. I prefer tortillas to bread...