1. Patting a dog was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place another time.
3. I am a failure in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or alcohol.
5. We are all on separate paths.
6. Our response to the bushfire crisis reminds me that there is hope for humankind.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some football on TV and getting the new place sorted out, tomorrow my plans include family gathering for Peter and Clare's birthdays (27/2 and 3/3 respectively and Sunday, I want to finish getting the new place sorted out!
Wishing to Read Wednesday: Old & New (#8)
14 hours ago