1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a Hobbit."
2. "She did like to natter but that ain't no matter."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, 'twas a dark and stormy night."
4. "Captain Jack Sparrow plucked the hair from his back, twisted it into a rope and escaped from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness and I held it tight."
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, which is why it pays to be suspecting."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just a quiet night, tomorrow my plans include watching the Saints play their first match of the season and Sunday, I want to be celebrating a Saints win!
5 hours ago