Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. Angel or not I'll wing it anyway.

2. (Expletive deleted) me any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of bright ideas.

4. Things hurt after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I hide.

6. Monday is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another Saints win, tomorrow my plans include babysitting my brother's kids and Sunday, I want to take it as it comes!
FFI

9 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Hope you have a good weekend. By the way, I loved The Lovely Bones.

Marites said...

I love #1, sounds like an adventure for me. #4 is the common complaint of my friends:) #5 seems to indicate that you're a shy person:)

Mine will be up in an hour here

Bellezza said...

I hide in crowded rooms, too. In fact, I try to never find myself in one.

Jack said...

"take it as it comes" ... I like the sound of that!

Have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

i like your answer to #1!
Your #5.....well, sometimes I hide, too and that's okay... :)

happy Friday!

Ozzy's Mom said...

how nice for you to baby sit your bro's kids. have a fun weekend!

Yvonne said...

I'm the same way in crowded rooms. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

lol.. number 2, I like it... especially if it was the one I said in my number 2 :-D

Have a great weekend :-)

Paula said...

Oh you naughty girl...number 2
Have a good weekend