Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. Happy home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been lamb shanks. I've had a craving for them lately. Gonna cook some on Sunday.

3. The neighbour's dog spends all day going bark! bark! bark! How I wish it wouldn't!

4. A nice long walk is something I haven't done for a while.

5. It's time for some good news.

6. When all is said and done, you are what you are.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to football and red wine, tomorrow my plans include shopping for a new TV, maybe. And the Saints winning their 11th in a row :) and Sunday, I want to cook lamb shanks!
FFI

10 comments:

Heather said...

Have a great weekend.

Life Scraps and Patches said...

I hope you do get good news. Have a nice weekend.

planettreasures said...

Lamb shanks are such comfort food.
enjoy your weekend

Rocks said...

Have a nice week end! I just joined Friday Fill-Ins and I must say I enjoyed doing it :) It's fun!

Mariposa said...

You wouldn't like living near me then. I have too big noisy dogs. LOL Love your post. Enjoy the weekend. :-)

Mine is here -> Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins!

BurtonReview said...

Neighbors dogs are no fun.
Please visit my post, I have a small favor to ask you :)
THE BURTON REVIEW
THANK YOU!

Americanising Desi said...

ahh it is just the right time for good news :)

http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/06/friday-free-day-127.html

Janet said...

I never did care for lamb...lamps I like, tho :-)

Paula said...

It IS time for some good news

Kwizgiver said...

I'm with you on #4. I need to get walking again.

Have a great weekend!