1. The crickets sing a noisy song.
2. Come out, come out wherever you are.
3. I want to get far away from the trick or treaters.
4. The Earth was healthy and all the people were happy; this was a dream.
5. But as for me I don't do Halloween.
6. The land of Scouse is where I come from
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing special, tomorrow my plans include shopping for comfy black shoes to wear to my new job and Sunday, I want to maybe plant out the herbs!
What's In A Name Reading Challenge
4 hours ago