Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I love beginning with C:
1. My Canon 400D - had it for about 3 months now, take it everywhere I go.
2. Costner, of the Kevin variety
3. my Computer - laptop, so I can take it with the camera
4. The Cure - have all their stuff and seen them more times than any other band.
5. Cutaway - my Maton guitar is a cutaway. It's beautiful.
6. Captain Jack - 'cos he makes me laugh
7. Coffee - can't start the day without it. (None of that instant muck though!)
8. Chasing Cars - by Snow Patrol. My current favourite song.
9. Curtis, Ian - the late and great singer from Joy Division
10. Cats - I don't have any in my current residence and I miss having one.
11. Customers - especially the ones who buy lots!! Actually, I really like the ones who like to chat about books and authors - it really brightens up the day.
12. Clare - my younger sister.
13. Chocolate - even though I try not to eat it.
from here via here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Captain Jack! Why oh why didn't I include him on my list!

Julie said...

I did wonder..