Saturday, June 09, 2007

Following up the wine pics....

You Are Sauvignon Blanc

Engaging and energetic, you have a lot to offer the world - most of it they've never seen anywhere else!
You are the type of person who carves your own path in life... and you invite everyone else to come along.
The only thing predictable about you is that you could have anything up your sleeve.
You're all about sampling all of life's experiences. Both the savory and unsavory ones.

Deep down you are: Laid back and young at heart

Your partying style: Anything goes... seriously!

Your company is enjoyed best with: Smoked meats or spicy food

I don't drink much white anymore.

3 comments:

Julie said...

It's not an accurate description of me at all really.

Anonymous said...

I took this one too and got the same result. I don’t like chardonnay much at all—I’m more of a Shiraz or Pinot Noir fan myself. Oh, I came by via Friday Fill-In.

Julie said...

Hi Lisa, thanks for the visit. I'm a red drinker - Cab Sav, Cab Merlot, etc.