Friday, July 06, 2007

Thursday Thirteen#16

Things I like beginning with K:

1. Kevin, of course. :)
2. Kiss, Kiss, Kiss - a Cure album (and a double one at that!)
3. Kashmir - Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream.
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been.
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen.
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed.
4. Killing an Arab - the first Cure song I ever heard. What a journey that set me on.
5. King, Stephen - I don't like to read him but his books are regular sellers and that has to be a good thing.
6. King - of Gondor. That'd be Aragorn.
7. Keating, Paul - ex-Prime Minister of Australia who referred to the current PM as the "little dessicated coconut". Gotta love that!
8. Knights - such a great topic to teach, would get even the most recalcitrant kid interested.
9. Knowledge - essential.
10. Karma - only when it's good though. ;)
11. Kudos - everyone likes to get these.
12. Koalas - very cute to look at.
13. Kin - family is important to me.
T13

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

elders of the gentle race reminds me of the elves

Julie said...

me too

Diane and Jack said...

I prefer Stephen King Movies over the books but the boys have been the opposite...

Julie said...

I'm not really a fan of either. But I do like the way he sells! :)

Shirl said...

okay, my K list!!!

Kevin. me too!
kites.
kittens.
kitchens.
kewpees sandwich shop, home of the oliveburger.
knives
ketchup
kaleidoscopes
kids
koalas
kangaroos
kin (swiping yours) and kindness

Julie said...

kittens and kaleidoscopes - yeah. Not sure about knives tho' Shirl. ;)

Shirl said...

ok, I was reaching there.

However . . . how would you eat steak if you didn't have knives? hmmmmmm??????